OS Grid Referance: SO574109Originally a Congregational Chapel with seating for 500. It was a two storey building withthree bays, the central bay breaking forward. It had a Doric porch and Early Victorian round-head windows including two round headed lights and a circle. It was Stucco faced with a hipped roof and parapet. A small burial ground was provided at the rear. Side galleries were aded in the mid 1850's. Changed to URC in 1972. Closed in 1986 and redeveloped as flats.