OS Grid Reference: SO635044The present building occupies the site of a corrugated iron mission church put up in 1903. The new brick church building was erected in 1931 on land donated by Lord Bledisloe. The architect for the new church was W.L. Ellery Anderson, and the builders were Billings & Son of Cheltenham. The bell and font were given as a gift to the church by the Vicar of Haresfield. The pulpit, which was installed in 1935, was a gift from Viscount Bledisloe and his wife.